Bonsai Maiden Flights/Crashes

Brought the new wing out to a field and gave it a go; seems to fly well! I moved the servo arms back one notch from neutral as the flaps seemed too low and I couldn’t trim enough to eliminate the problem. I also adjusted to 30% D/R on the remote which helped a lot in the later flights.

Wing took the crashes amazingly well on the whole though the final crash resulted in the battery pulling out the piece of wood its glued too. I imagine I can just switch to strapping all the way through the wing to fix it though.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *